In the following, a short step-by-step tutorial how to configure a NXP CodeWarrior project to get up and running with J-Link is given.
- Open the project to configure
- Select Run| Debug Configurations | ... from the menu
- Select the proper debug configuration
- Switch to the Main tab and click on the Edit... button
- Select proper target interface (SWD, JTAG, ...) and interface speed (fixed 4000 kHz is suitable for most targets and leads to good performance)
- Make sure that the proper device is selected
- Now the project is ready to be debugged with J-Link / J-Trace.