Market Leading Development Tools—J-Link and J-Trace PRO
High Performance Trace & Debug Probes
The J-Link debug probes with their outstanding performance, robustness, and ease of use are the market leading debug probes today. The J-Trace PRO sets a benchmark for instruction tracing with its streaming trace function that enables unlimited tracing at full clock speed.
J-Trace for Cortex-M is a debug and trace probe designed for Cortex-M cores which includes trace (ETM) support.
- Supports Streaming Trace (trace data is streamed to PC/debugger in real time, unlimited trace buffer)
- Has all the J-Link functionality
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface (1.2 GBit/s)
- JTAG speed: 50 MHz
- Works with all currently available Cortex-M devices up to 150 MHz ETM trace clock (300 MHz CPU clock)
- Supports tracing on Cortex-M0/M0+/M1/M3/M4/M7 targets
- Free software updates, two years of support
- 64 MB on-board trace buffer for legacy one-shot tracing mode
SEGGER J-Links are the most widely used line of debug probes available today. They've proven their value for more than 10 years.
- Ultrafast download speed
- Unlimited breakpoints in flash memory
- Real-Time Transfer technology for extended debug information
- All popular devices are supported (ARM, 8051, PIC32, RX)
- All popular debuggers are supported
- Cross platform support (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Free updates