Using a TASKING VX-Toolset for ARM Project With J-Link
TASKING VX-toolset for ARM comes with a sample project generator. In the following, a short step-by-step tutorial how to configure a TASKING VX-toolset for ARM project to get up and running with J-Link is given.
- Open the project to configure
- Click Debug | Debug configurations ... from the main menu
- Select the proper device in order to setup the target
- Switch to the Communication Setup tab
- Select J-Link over USB (JTAG)
- Now the project is ready to be debugged with J-Link / J-Trace.