Using a CooCox CoIDE Project with J-Link
In the following, a short step-by-step tutorial how to configure a CooCox CoIDE project to be used with J-Link, is given.
- Open the project to configure
- Open project configuration by clicking View | Configuration from the main menu
- Make sure that the proper device is selected
- Switch to the Debugger tab and make sure that J-Link is selected as Debugger and the path to the J-Link GDB Server is correct configured
- Please also make sure that the correct target interface (JTAG / SWD / ...) is selected
Ready for Debugging
Now the project is ready to be debugged with J-Link / J-Trace.