The Relay Adapter is used to disconnect the Flasher signals from the target by means of relay contacts. This is particularly helpful in production setups making use of automated test equipment. Such settings often require multiple test and programming devices being connected to the same lines of a nail bed. The Relay Adapter makes sure lines are switched off cleanly in order to avoid signals getting in each other's way and influencing each other. All signals including GND and VTSUPPLY will be switched and an additional switch contact will be provided for customer use. All relays will be controlled by VTSUPPLY.
- Instrumentation grade reed relays
- Contact switch current: 1 A
- Initial contact resistance: < 150 mOhms
- Insulation resistance: > 1012 Ohms
- Current consumption: < 100 mA, will be taken from Flasher's target supply rail