emUSB-Host Vendor Class
- Communicate with any device
- Ideal for custom protocols
- Supports bulk, interrupt, control and isochronous transfers.
- High performance, small overhead
- Small memory footprint in RAM and ROM
The Vendor Class is primarily used to interface devices running a non-standard USB protocol.
About Vendor Class
The Vendor Class allows to enumerate and communicate with any USB device. Typically it is used to connect devices running a custom or proprietary protocol. For example our LAN component uses the Vendor Class API to connect with certain Ethernet-over-USB adapters which use a custom protocol.
Sample Applications emUSB-Host Vendor Class
SEGGER Debug Probe J-Link
Software Protection Dongle
Simple user API
- Notification for newly enumerated devices
- Read/Write routines for bulk, interrupt, control and isochronous endpoints.
- Synchronous and asynchronous operations