The professional GUI emWin enables you to create efficiently high quality graphical user interfaces on your RX embedded system. emWin empowers your resource-constrained microcontroller-based systems to run stunning interactive interfaces. emWin is independent from any display — It Simply Works!
It is compatible with single-task and multitask environments, with a proprietary operating system or with any commercial RTOS. emWin is written in "C".
In case you like to have access to the emWin source code as RX user simply get your source code upgrade license direct from SEGGER with a discount!
The RX microcontrollers embed an integrated Trusted Secure IP, enhanced, trusted flash functionality, and an HMI for industrial and network control systems. The integrated TFT controller and 2D graphic accelerator is ideal for TFT displays designed into IoT edge devices or system control applications. Selecting a display size up to WQVGA allows its large 640 KB of on-chip RAM to be used as display frame buffer, which saves external RAM to ensure a cost-optimized design. For more information about the RX MCU please have a look here: https://www.renesas.com/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/rx/rx600/rx65n-651.html.
Renesas RX65N Envision Kit comes with D/AVE 2D hardware acceleration which is supported by emWin.
- emWin Color basic package (LIBRARY)
- emWin GUIDRV Lin (LIBRARY)
- Window manager (LIBRARY)
- Memory device module (LIBRARY)
- Anti-aliasing module (LIBRARY)
- Bitmap converter (Executable Code)
- Windows-based simulation environment (LIBRARY)
- GUI-Builder (Executable Code)
- AppWizard (Executable Code)
- Documentation in pdf format
- VNC server (LIBRARY)
- Fontconverter (Executable Code)
- emWin Simulation (LIBRARY)
- emWin MultiTouch (LIBRARY)
Please create your free user account to download the full package for your commercial application design: