The SEGGER Trade-In Program* provides a cost-effective hardware upgrade path to a current J-Link, J-Trace, or Flasher model, bringing you the latest in performance and features for your development and production environment.
How to Trade-In
Please send us your Trade-In request via Email including the hardware serial number(s) and your company contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, if you are located in the US. Upon approval from SEGGER, you will receive an Email with instructions on the exchange process.
The unit traded in will be awarded up to a 50% credit of its current list price. The limit of the credit is defined by the device with the lower list price involved in the trade-in. The following conditions apply:
- For each new unit purchased, only one Trade-in unit can be credited.
- The returned unit is less than 10 years of age.
- The returned unit may be in working or non-working condition.
- Any unit, to take advantage of this program, must first be approved by SEGGER for return.
- Any shipping costs, duties, taxes, or related fees are carried by the Trade-in requester.
These units qualified for the trade-in program:
- SEGGER debug probe (J-Link BASE Classic, J-Link BASE Compact, J-Link PLUS Classic, J-Link PLUS Compact, J-Link PRO, J-Link ULTRA+, J-Trace ARM, J-Trace Cortex-M, J-Trace PRO Cortex, J-Trace PRO Cortex-M)
- SEGGER flash programmer (Flasher ARM, Flasher ATE, Flasher Compact, Flasher Hub, Flasher Portable, Flasher Portable PLUS, Flasher PRO, Flasher PRO XL, Flasher Secure, Flasher STM8)
Example 1: Trade-In to replace the same model
Customer has an old J-Link BASE and wants to trade it in for a J-Link BASE with the latest hardware revision.
Credit is limited to 50% of the current list price of the old J-Link BASE traded in.
The customer pays 398 Euro minus 199 Euro = 199 Euro for his new J-Link BASE for trading-in his old unit.
Example 2: Trade-In for upgrading to a higher model
Customer has a J-Link ULTRA+ and want to trade it in for a J-Link PRO.
Credit is limited to 50% of the current list price of the old J-Link ULTRA+ traded in.
The customer pays 998 Euro minus 399 Euro = 599 for his new J-Link ULTRA+ for trading in his old unit.
Example 3: Trade-In to replace a device with a lower end model
Customer has a J-Link ULTRA+ and wants to trade it in for a J-Link PLUS.
Credit is limited to 50% of the price of the J-Link PLUS.
The customer pays 598 Euro minus 299 Euro = 299 Euro for his new J-Link PLUS for trading in his old unit.
* The SEGGER Trade-In Program is subject to change or termination at any time without notice.