The SEGGER Trade-In Program* provides a cost-effective hardware upgrade path to a current J-Link, J-Trace, or Flasher model, bringing you the latest in performance and features for your development and production environment.
How to Trade-In
The unit traded in will be awarded a 50% credit of its current list price. The following conditions apply:
- New unit must be of equal or greater value
- For each new unit purchased, only one old unit can be credited.
- The returned unit may be of any age.
- The returned unit may be in working or non-working condition.
- Any unit to take advantage of this program must first be approved by SEGGER for return.
- SEGGER or its participating SEGGER distributor is not responsible for shipping, duties, taxes, or related fees.
Qualifying Units which can be traded in:
- SEGGER debug probe (J-Link BASE, J-Link PLUS, J-Link Ultra, J-Link ULTRA+, J-Link PRO, J-Trace)
- SEGGER production flash programmer
- Old IAR branded debug probes (J-Link)
Example 1: Upgrading old model
Customer has an old J-Link BASE (298 Euro) and wants to purchase a new J-Link BASE (298 Euro). Credit is limited to 50% of the price of the old J-Link BASE traded in (149 Euro).
The customer pays 298 Euro minus 149 Euro = 149 Euro for his new J-Link BASE for trading-in his old unit.
Example 2: Upgrading to better model
Customer has a J-Link BASE (298 Euro) and wants to purchase a new J-Link ULTRA+ (598 Euro). Credit is limited to 50% of the price of the old J-Link BASE traded in (149 Euro).
The customer pays 598 Euro minus 149 Euro = 449 Euro for his new J-Link ULTRA+ for trading-in his old unit.
* The SEGGER Trade-In Program is subject to change or termination at any time without notice.