The unit traded in will be awarded up to a 50% credit of its current list price. The limit of the credit is defined by the device with the lower list price involved in the trade-in. The following conditions apply:
- For each new unit purchased, only one Trade-in unit can be credited.
- The returned unit is less than 10 years of age.
- The returned unit may be in working or non-working condition.
- Any unit, to take advantage of this program, must first be approved by SEGGER for return.
- Any shipping costs, duties, taxes, or related fees are carried by the Trade-in requester.
These units qualified for the trade-in program:
- SEGGER debug probe (J-Link BASE, J-Link PLUS, J-Link ULTRA+, J-Link PRO, J-Trace)
- SEGGER flash programmer (Flasher Portable, Flasher ARM, Flasher PRO, Flasher ATE, Flasher Secure, Flasher STM8)
- Old IAR branded debug probes (J-Link)
Example 1: Trade-In to replace the same model
Customer has an old J-Link BASE (298 Euro) and wants to trade it in for a J-Link BASE with the latest hardware revision (298 Euro). Credit is limited to 50% of the price of the old J-Link BASE traded in (149 Euro).
The customer pays 298 Euro minus 149 Euro = 149 Euro for his new J-Link BASE for trading-in his J-Link BASE.
Example 2: Trade-In for upgrading to a higher model
Customer has a J-Link ULTRA+ (598 Euro) and wants to trade it in for a J-Link PRO (798 Euro). Credit is limited to 50% of the price of the old J-Link ULTRA+ traded in (299 Euro).
The customer pays 798 Euro minus 299 Euro = 499 Euro for his new J-Link ULTRA+ for trading-in his old unit.
Example 3: Trade-In to replace a device with a lower end model
Customer has a J-Link ULTRA+ (598 Euro) and wants to trade it in for a J-Link PLUS (498 Euro). Credit is limited to 50% of the price of the J-Link PLUS (249 Euro).
The customer pays 498 Euro minus 249 Euro = 249 Euro for his new J-Link PLUS for trading-in his J-Link ULTRA+.
* The SEGGER Trade-In Program is subject to change or termination at any time without notice.