The emWin professional GUI library enables you to efficiently create high-quality graphical user interfaces on your STM32 embedded system. emWin empowers your resource-constrained microcontroller-based systems to run stunning interactive interfaces. emWin is independent from any display — It Simply Works!
It is compatible with single-task and multitask environments, with a proprietary operating system or with any commercial RTOS. emWin is written in "C".
Many STM32 MCUs come with ChromART hardware acceleration, which is supported by emWin.
If you would like to have access to the emWin source code: As an STM32 user, you can get your source code upgrade license at a discount directly from SEGGER!
- ANSI C library
- No RTOS required
- Any display with any controller could be used
- Minimal resource usage in RAM and ROM
- VNC client/server with file transfer
- Language resource files
- RTL and Bidirectional text support
- Multiple layers supported
- Simultaneous use of multiple displays
- Virtual display support
- Multibuffering avoids flickering and tearing effects
- Integrated memory management system
- Simulation environment
- JPEG based movie format for free of charge movies
- Window manager and free customizable widget library
- Wide range of available tools
- New GUI design Tool - AppWizard
The award-winning AppWizard GUI design tool provides developers and designers with a flexible tool to create stunning emWin-based user interface applications – without writing any code. Users need little to no experience, neither with emWin or even C. Features such as scalable resource management with integrated access to external media, conditional interactions, multilingual text management, ready-to-use BSPs and many more make it a joy to create cutting-edge user interfaces.
The STM32 family of 32-bit microcontrollers, based on the Arm Cortex®-M processor, is designed to give MCU users a new level of freedom. It offers products that combine very high performance, real-time capabilities, digital signal processing, low power/low voltage operation, and connectivity, while maintaining full integration and ease of development.
The unparalleled range of STM32 microcontrollers, based on an industry-standard core, comes with a wide selection of tools and software to support project development, making this product family ideal for small projects as well as end-to-end platforms. For more information on the STM32 MCUs, visit https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus.html
The emWin package for STM32 customers includes:
- emWin Color basic package (LIBRARY)
- emWin GUIDRV Lin (LIBRARY)
- emWin GUIDRV FlexColor (LIBRARY)
- Window manager (LIBRARY)
- Memory device module (LIBRARY)
- Anti-aliasing module (LIBRARY)
- Bitmap converter (Executable Code)
- AppWizard (Executable Code)
- GUI-Builder (Executable Code)
- VNC server (LIBRARY)
- Fontconverter (Executable Code)
- emWin MultiTouch (LIBRARY)
Please create your free user account to download the full package for your commercial application design: