SEGGER's in-circuit flash programming solutions are ultra-fast and reliable, making them the perfect choice for mass production environments. The portfolio includes devices specialized for service environments and prototype programming.
In-circuit-programmers easily integrated into any production environment
- ARM 7/9/11
- RX, RL78, M16C, M32C, R8C, R32C
- Generic I2C EEPROM
- Generic I2C FRAM
- STM8, ST7, ST9, PPC
- PIC16, AVR
Portable Service Programmers
Handheld Flash Programmer for on-chip and external flash memory.
Flasher Portable PLUS
- Stand-alone in-circuit-programmer (once set up, Flasher can be controlled without the use of a PC program)
- Powered by internal battery, no external power supply required
- Up to 10 hours programming with one battery charge
- Supports having up to eight configurations/data files being stored on Flasher
- Push button allows easy selection between multiple images/configurations stored on Flasher