SEGGER Evaluation Software for
SEGGER Evaluation Software
Download SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM, Windows 64-bit version
Download SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM, Windows 32-bit version
Download SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM, macOS
Download SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM, Linux 64-bit version
Download SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM, Linux 32-bit version
Download SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM
Converting ST-LINK on-board into a J-Link
SEGGER Embedded Studio
SEGGER Embedded Studio is a streamlined and powerful C/C++ IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for ARM microcontrollers. It is specifically designed to provide users with everything needed for professional embedded development: an all-in-one solution providing stability and a continuous workflow.
SEGGER SystemView is a real-time recording and visualization tool that reveals the true runtime behavior of an application, going far deeper than the insight provided by debuggers. This is particularly effective when developing and working with complex systems comprising multiple threads and interrupts: SystemView can ensure a system performs as designed, can track down inefficiencies, and show unintended interactions and resource conflicts.
- Three 5 V power supply options: Power jack, USB connector or daughterboard.
- Boot from user Flash, system memory or SRAM.
- I2S audio DAC, stereo audio jack.
- 512 MByte (or bigger) micro SD cardTM.
- Both type A and B smartcard support.
- I2C compatible serial interface 64 Kbit EEPROM, MEMS and I/O expander.
- RS-232 communication.
- IrDA transceiver.
- USB-OTG full speed, USB MiniAB connector.
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant ethernet connector.
- Two channels of CAN2.0A/B compliant connection.
- Inductor motor control connector.
- JTAG and trace debug support.
- 3.2" 240x320 TFT color LCD with touch screen.
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector.
- Reset, Wakeup, Tamper and User button.
- 4 color LEDs.
- RTC with backup battery.
- MCU consumption measurement circuit.
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wrapping board.
- POR, PDR and programmable voltage detector
- Low power - Sleep, stop and standby modes, VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Debug mode - Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M3 embedded trace Macrocell™
- 2 x Watchdog timers
- SysTick timer - 24-bit down counter
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID