Embedded Studio is a streamlined and powerful C/C++ IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for ARM & RISC-V microcontrollers.
- Cross platform—Windows, macOS and Linux support
- Powerful Project Manager, even for huge projects
- Advanced first-class Editor
- Package-based Project Generator for all common microcontrollers
- Pre-built C/C++ Compiler, GCC included for an immediate start
- Royalty-free ANSI/ISO C compliant C library for embedded systems
- Feature-packed Debugger with seamless J-Link integration
- Project importer for other IDEs such as IAR
- Complete IDE/Toolchain for embedded systems
Embedded Studio PRO
Embedded Studio PRO is an all-in-one embedded development package for ARM microcontrollers.
- All-in-one development solution
- Middleware components included in object code
- Included middleware: embOS, emNet, emWin, emUSB-Host,emUSB-Device, emFile, emModbus, IoT Toolkit, emWeb, emCrypt, emSecure, emSSH, emSSL, emCompress
- Runs out-of-the-box
- Start application development immediately with SEGGER's own emPower eval board
- State-of-the-art development environment the Embedded Studio
- Fully featured J-Link PLUS Debug probe
- All components developed and supported by SEGGER
- High performance software with very small footprint
Effortless creation, development and debugging of Linux applications on the host.
- Complete IDE including a source code editor and project manager
- Visual Studio-like user interface
- Graphical debugger
- Sleek and smooth operation
- Under SEGGER’s Friendly License
Real-time recording and visualization tool for embedded systems.
- Continuous real-time recording of an embedded system
- Capture tasks, interrupts, timers, resources, API calls, and user events
- Recording via J-Link and SEGGER RTT Technology, IP, or UART
- Live analysis and visualization of captured data
- Minimally system intrusive
- Works on any CPU
- Works with any RTOS and bare-metal systems
- SEGGER embOS, emNet, and emFile API call tracing as standard
- uC/OS-III, Micrium OS Kernel, and FreeRTOS instrumentation included
- Free for non-commercial use without limitation
The J-Link debugger and performance analyzer.
- Stand-alone graphical debugger
- Debug output of any tool chain and IDE1
- C/C++ source level debugging and assembly instruction debugging
- Debug information windows for any purpose: disassembly, memory, globals and locals, (live) watches, CPU and peripheral registers
- Source editor to fix bugs immediately
- High-speed programming of the application into the target
- Direct use of J-Link built-in features (Unlimited Flash Breakpoints, Flash Download, Real Time Terminal, Instruction Trace)
- Scriptable project files to set up everything automatically
- New project wizard to ease the basic configuration of new projects
1 Ozone has been tested with the output of the following compilers: GCC, Clang, SEGGER, ARM, IAR. Output of other compilers may be supported but is not guaranteed to be.
ELFLib—SEGGER ELFLib library for extracting various information from ELF files
- No viral licensing (no 3rd party code)
- Support for ELF output from different compilers
- Cross platform (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Simple API
emRun—The SEGGER Runtime Library
SEGGER's Runtime Library emRun is specifically designed and optimized for GCC and embedded systems.
- High performance, with time-critical routines written in assembly language
- Significant code size reduction
- Configurable for high speed or small size
- Includes SEGGER's optimized Floating-Point Library
- Designed for use with various toolchains
- EABI compatible functions
- Minimum RAM usage
- No heap requirements
- No viral licensing, no attribution clause
emRun++—The SEGGER C++ Runtime Library
SEGGER's emRun++ is a complete C++ standard library specifically designed and optimized for GCC-based toolchains and embedded systems
- Comprehensive C++ standard library
- Compatibility with common C++ standards, C++17
- Complete integration with emRun
- Dynamic memory management, optimized for embedded systems
- Exception handling, including target unwinding on all supported targets
emFloat—The Floating-Point Library
SEGGER's emFloat is an IEEE 754 compliant floating-point library designed from the ground up for embedded systems.
- Small code size, high performance
- Plug-and-play: Can easily replace the default floating point library, delivering better performance with less code.
- Flexible licensing, for integration into user applications or toolchains.
- C-Variant can be used on any 8/16/32/64-bit CPU.
- Hand-coded, assembly-optimized variants for RISC-V and Arm
- Fully reentrant
- No heap requirements