The SEGGER "NAND-Flash EVAL" board is an easy to use and cost effective testing tool designed to evaluate the features and the performance of the emFile NAND driver.
The SEGGER (Q)SPI Flash Evaluator is an easy-to-use board designed to evaluate the features and the performance of the NOR and NAND emFile drivers.
- ST STM32H743 ARM Cortex-M7 microcontroller
- Two 8-pin headers for connecting the flash adapter board
- 20-pin header for direct flash programming
- 19-pin header for indirect flash programming and debugging
- One power and one status LED
- Jumper for the voltage level selection of flash power supply (3.3V / 1.8V)
- USB micro connector for power supply
On some evaluation boards the pins required for measuring are not accessible, which may mean that an oscilloscope or logic analyzer cannot capture the outputs.
An adapter which can be inserted between the card slot and the card, is the best solution in those situations.
- Card Detect signal
- Write Protect signal
- SPI and Card Mode
- GND and signal headers