emWin for Renesas RX651/RX65N
- ANSI C library
- No RTOS required
- Any display with any controller could be used
- Minimal resource usage in RAM and ROM
- VNC client/server with file transfer
- Language resource files
- RTL and Bidirectional text support
- Multiple layers supported
- Simultaneous use of multiple displays
- Virtual display support
- Multibuffering avoids flickering and tearing effects
- Integrated memory management system
- Simulation environment
- JPEG based movie format for free of charge movies
- Window manager and free customizable widget library
- Wide range of available tools
Users of the widely scalable Renesas 32bit RX651/RX65N MCUs have the benefit of receiving the full emWin package for their commercial application free of charge as object code library.
The professional GUI emWin enables you to create efficiently high quality graphical user interfaces on your RX651 / RX65N embedded system. emWin empowers your resource-constrained microcontroller-based systems to run stunning interactive interfaces. emWin is independent from any display — It Simply Works!
It is compatible with single-task and multitask environments, with a proprietary operating system or with any commercial RTOS. emWin is written in "C".
In case you like to have access to the emWin source code as RX651/RX65N user simply get your source code upgrade license direct from SEGGER with a discount of up to 50% !
About Renesas RX65N/RX651
The RX65N/RX651 microcontrollers embed an integrated Trusted Secure IP, enhanced, trusted flash functionality, and an HMI for industrial and network control systems. The integrated TFT controller and 2D graphic accelerator is ideal for TFT displays designed into IoT edge devices or system control applications. Selecting a display size up to WQVGA allows its large 640 KB of on-chip RAM to be used as display frame buffer, which saves external RAM to ensure a cost-optimized design. For more information about the RX65N/RX651 MCU please have a look here: https://www.renesas.com/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/rx/rx600/rx65n-651.html.
Renesas RX65N Envision Kit comes with D/AVE 2D hardware acceleration which is supported by emWin.
The package as a Renesas RX customer includes:
- emWin Color basic package (LIBRARY)
- emWin GUIDRV Lin (LIBRARY)
- Window manager (LIBRARY)
- Memory device module (LIBRARY)
- Anti-aliasing module (LIBRARY)
- Bitmap converter (Executable Code)
- Windows-based simulation environment (LIBRARY)
- GUI-Builder (Executable Code)
- Documentation in pdf format
- VNC server (LIBRARY)
- Fontconverter (Executable Code)
- emWin Simulation (LIBRARY)
- emWin MultiTouch (LIBRARY)
Please create your free user account to download the full package for your commercial application design: